Off The Wahl19:46:00
In the next part of my beard oil series, I turn my attention to the new selection from Wahl. Renowned worldwide for their professional barbering and hairdressing equipment, they are extending their product range into the realms of male grooming.
I think this is a logical lateral expansion, offering high quality grooming products alongside their wide range of beard trimmers, electric razors and hair clippers. I'm already a fan of their beard trimmers so I was excited to try the Sterling Beard Oil range.
Wahl know the barbering industry inside out, their range of beard oils draws on over 100 years expertise.
Their new beard oil selection comes in 4 distinct varieties:
- Refresh: your everyday beard wake-up oil with peppermint and eucalyptus to invigorate.
- Revive: add some zing and change your scent with citrus notes; perfect as an alternative to cologne for a night out
- Repair: apply this soothing oil after your evening shower and let it do its job to soothe while you sleep
- Relax: woody and warm, this is the wind-down oil for the weekend.
- The gift set is a great introductory product for men who are new to beard oil.
- The set offers all 4 varieties so you can choose your favourite for a repeat order.
- The scents are subtle; I don't want a heavy scent clinging to my beard and sitting under my nose all day.
- 10ml bottles fall well below airline liquid restrictions so you can bring a few along with you on holidays.
- The lack of dropper or drip cap means the oil can be a bit awkward to apply.
- £19.99 for 4x10ml bottles. You can also purchase Refresh & Revive separately; £9.99 for 30ml.
Thanks to Wahl for kindly supplying the gift set for this review.
All images property of rogues+brogues