On the sixth day of Christmas I spotted this for me... 6 geezers gifting!09:47:00
Now as indulgent as my 12 Days of Christmas is, I can't ignore the fact that I need to do some gift shopping myself. Burton have set a challenge called #GiftsForGeezers, choose the perfect present for the men in your life. I've adapted it slightly to fall into my little series so here are my 6 Gifts for Geezers!
I've chosen gifts for 5 fellows (and something for myself of course)
- Charcoal quilted gilet £30.00: For my dad; the outdoorsman. He is a retiree and is bored in the house. This quilted bodywarmer over a sweater will keep him warm when he's out and about (and out from under my mum's feet)
- Tan formal brogues £48.00: For Caelan the BF. He constantly needs new shoes for work and as a recent inductee to the world of brogues, these are a great alternative to the usual black.
- Navy shawl neck jumper £25.00: For my brother in law David. He's a big tall guy and the shawl collar will balance out his shoulders, plus it makes an interesting change to a crew neck or v neck for winter.
- Montague Burton 3 piece herringbone suit £259.00: For me: I have an enduring love for 3 piece suits and this heritage piece is amazing. I don't often have the occasion to wear a suit, but I could easily break it and wear the waistcoat and jacket with jeans.
- Dark wash relaxed jeans £25.00: For my mate Michael. He's big into weight training and has said he finds it difficult to find jeans. These relaxed fit jeans will have room in the leg and seat and still look smart. (BTW, these are in 2 for £45 - bargain!)
- Fairisle Onesie £25.00: For my nephew Luke. Perpetually locked in his bed room, this onesie will keep him warm during his marathon Medal of Honour campaigns.