On the seventh day of Christmas I spotted this for me... 7snoods-for-snuggling13:52:00
Ok, so I'm bending the rules slightly. This won't only be about snoods but it's a much better pun!
Snoods have seen a massive resurgence in popularity in the past few years; their ease of wear with no fussy knots or loose ends makes them a super stocking filler idea for men.
I have an addiction to scarves and our spare room (and attic) has boxes devoted to them; woolly, woven, chunky, fine... you name the occasion, I have a scarf for it.
High on my current covet list is a blanket scarf. Not a pashmina or a poncho; but somewhere in between. Heavier than a cotton Afghan scarf but more wearable than the knitted throw from the sofa. Louis Vuitton have one but I do not have anywhere near the budget for such a thing. My search continues!
|Louis Vuitton blanket scarves (left & right) Lenny Kravitz (centre) may be wearing an actual blanket...|
- Samuel Windsor Lambswool scarf £25.00 (2 for £40.00): Heritage inspired tartan in lambswool makes a great gift for the outdoorsman.
- H&M Tube scarf £7.99: Chunky and casual, this will look awesome under a biker or bomber jacket.
- Jaegar oval weave scarf £60.00 (was £85.00) A smart addition when paired with an over coat, this could be your weapon of choice when leaving the office this winter!
- Zara fringed scarf £22.99 Think urban nomad with the soft green and ethnic style
- Uniqlo cashmere scarf £29.90. Cashmere for under £30.00? Buy it. BUY IT NOW!
- Harris tweed loop scarf £55.00 I love the use of tweed in a scarf. When a fabric like this is used in an usual way it's always more interesting.
- Next burgundy Fairisle scarf £16.00 Team with a chunky cardigan or shawl-neck sweater for some apres-ski casual style.