On the fifth day of Christmas I spotted this for me... 5 gold things!11:00:00
Gold is the colour of luxury and wealth. At times gaudy and over-used, gold in the right place can be both sophisticated or whimsical. A subtle hint in a formal occasion can show off your sartorial savvy or throwing a bit of gold into a casual outfit (correctly) can be an fun & witty statement.
- Lanvin Embossed Rose Gold Tie Clip. The rose gold colour and textured finish will refresh a boring shirt and tie. Don't let it down with a bad tie.
- iPhone 5s Gold. My iPhone is basically a limb and when I heard a gold version was being released, I was dubious, but the pale gold tone is interesting and exciting.
- Converse All Star Hi Top. As I attempt to get over my aversion to black footwear, I think this indulgence would be an important step in my personal growth. I love the brassy gold for all the wrong reasons.
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million. A favourite fragrance of the BF, this spicy floral mix lingers but doesn't overwhelm you when you wear it.
- Nixon The Cannon. A pop of rose gold from under a shirt cuff speaks of understated style. Again, rose gold is unexpected and makes a change from the usual steel or leather straps.